Experts in applying technology to achieve your business goals.
IT strategy planning can help your organization avoid bad IT investments.
A lack of proper strategic IT planning can result in financial investments made in IT systems that are inappropriate for your organization’s long term needs. In addition, improperly IT designed systems can fail catastrophically resulting in financial loss due to loss of connectivity, data loss and corruption, and loss of reputation.
Your Ascension Consulting CIO is an extremely valuable asset to your company. Your CIO should be viewed as a strategic part of your executive team; bringing years of industry knowledge to your critical business decisions. You should plan on setting aside time with your CIO for discussion on a regular basis, (just as you would any other critical employee.) Meeting with your CIO regularly helps to insure they are up to speed with your company’s vision, helping to ensure maximum value is achieved for your organization.
Expert Advice is Right at Your Fingertips
Clients enrolled in Ascension Consulting’s Chief Information Services are assigned a Chief Information Officer (CIO) whose priority is to keep their business on the fast track to success. CIO Services give Ascension Consulting clients access to highly experienced IT managers who are experts in applying business technology to achieve business goals. Your CIO has the ultimate responsibility for making sure your business is gaining as much value from this service by:
• Acting as your trusted business technology advisor on all technology issues
• Helping to incorporate technology plans that support your overall business strategy and goals
• Using proprietary tools and processes tried and trusted by Ascension Consulting to guide your business technology decisions
• Ensuring the best technology investments for your business are made and are producing the highest ROI
• Monitoring of overall IT managed services performance; ensuring the highest levels of service for our clients
• Discussing most advantageous technological routes for your company’s overall continuous advancement
• Providing assistance with technical documentation to help your business comply with industry regulation